- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
Candidates for admission into the Department of Political Science must have obtained a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, one science subject, plus credit pass in any of the following: Economics, Geography, Christian Religious Studies, Civic Education, Literature-in-English and Commerce at Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), National Examination Council (NECO), General Certificate of Education (GCE) or their equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry:
Candidates for direct entry shall possess either of the following:
- Five Credit Passes in SSCE, NECO, GCE or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, one science subject, and any of the following: Government or History, Economics, Geography, Christian Religious Studies, Civic Education, Literature-in-English and Commerce, of which at least two from the list must be at the advanced level; or four credit passes from the list, of which at least three shall be at advanced level.
- At least Merit Pass in Diploma or National Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant courses.
- At least lower credit in National Diploma in relevant courses.
- All categories of direct entry candidates start from Year One.
Combined Honours degrees are also available. Such degrees involve Political Science and any one of the following disciplines: Economics, Sociology/Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, Religion & Cultural Studies, and Geography.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE NUMBER: 08064090495
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: Department of Political Science Building.